Our firm’s major achievements are listed below:
In 1997 - 2013:
- We prepared more than 5,700 environmental studies for mobile telephony operators, including rendering comprehensive services for a new operator, P4, in 2006. Our services involved drawing up environmental impact reports for base transceiver stations located in Northern and Central Poland.
- We coordinated more than 2,100 formal and legal procedures, including building permits, utility permits, electromagnetic field emission permits, installation registration, and acquiring sites for investment projects.
- We worked on process, building, structural, electrical, and light pipe designs for 400 mobile telephony base transceiver stations.
In 2010 - 2013:
- Our Research Laboratory carried out more than 2,100 electromagnetic field surveys.
- In 2013, we were involved in the ERTMS/ETCS system project, second level, and ERTMS/GSM-R along the Warsaw-Gdynia E-65 railway line for PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (from acquiring new sites, through designing, to obtaining building permits).
- In 2013, we prepared a building design within telecommunications as well as a regular revision of the radio-telecommunications system for the Beta Petrobaltic Drilling Rig.
- In 2010-2013, we provided investor supervision over the wireless system of the visual monitoring system in Gdynia.
- In 2007, we participated in the SWAP project (installations) for Ericsson sp. z o.o.
- In 2004, we provided investor supervision over the wireless system of the visual monitoring system in the Gdańsk Wrzeszcz district.
WE HAVE GAINED THE TRUST OF CLIENTS for whom the quality of our services is the key criterion of cooperation.